Having a preconfigured AppCenter Console makes life a bit easier for the XenApp Admins but is essential if you need to provide support staff access to the XenApp farm to carry out session termination, shadowing, etc.
To avoid running through the AppCenter discover wizard each time you can create a custom MMC snap-in that already has the settings you require:
- Log onto a XenApp server (that has AppCenter installed)
- Run watch mmc.exe /32 (The AppCenter MMC snap-in is 32Bit – it won’t appear in the options if you try to load it into a default 64Bit mmc.exe)
- Click enter File-Add/Remove Snap-in
- Select click Citrix AppCenter, click Just dial online data entry job Add then click http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-tv&df4=99 OK
- Right click on Citrix AppCenter and select http://jwsmith.net/?piderees=conocer-gente-cristiana-por-internet&ffd=e7 New Window from here
- Enable http://bilynosorozec.cz/?bioere=strategia-vincente-per-opzioni-digitali&8d8=2f Skip this screen in the future
- Adjust components as required
- Add Forex trade in the philippines zones LOCALHOST (Means that the console will discover the XenApp farm irrespective what server it’s opened on. Needless to say it won’t work if you use it on a non-XenApp server).
- Enable http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=rimborso-perdite-opzioni-binarie&3ba=cb Close this wizard when discovery is successful
- Edit the console as required – customise the http://palsambleu.fr/?dimyrewsy=rencontre-avec-ryad-boudebouz&8c3=5d View settings to remove menus that aren’t needed etc.
- Adjust the Free online money conversion quicktime to wmv Options – add a name for the console, add an icon, make read only, etc
- Then click watch File-Save As to save the .msc file somewhere accessible to all users
(File-Save will write to local profile ( %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools which you’re likely to lose at logoff if you’re not retaining user profiles).