As you know SharePoint calendars are views of a list type containing columns including date and time.
You can add a choice category column of your choosing to your list and by using multiple views (overlays) use this to colour code entries in a calendar view.
The example below uses a filter called Task Status with options get link New, Un'grafici opzioni binarie software è uno strumento derivato in base al quale l'acquirente dell'opzione acquista il diritto, ma non l'obbligo, di acquistare un titolo (detto Started, site de rencontres yoga Complete to be displayed with separate colours.
Category name and filter options are of course customisable.
Create your calendar in the usual way
- Browse to SharePoint site
- Select sito per guadagnare con opzioni binarie Add an App
- Choose source url Calendar, name it and click http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=recensioni-utenti-iq-option&a38=df Create
Add Category Column item
- Browse to the new calendar
- From the menu ribbon select click here CALENDAR and click warum flirten männer wenn sie vergeben sind List Settings button
- Click http://irvat.org/index.php?option=com_search Create column
- Name as follow Task Status, select type as dating and relationships vocabulary Choice (menu to choose from), enter choices New, Started, Complete and select Drop-Down Menu or Radio buttons (you don’t want to allow multiple choices, so don’t use Checkboxes), and click OK
Create Calendar views
- Return to the Calendar view, and from the menu ribbon select CALENDAR and click Create view button
- Select Calendar View, name New, add a Filter option selecting Task Status and is equal to New and click OK
- Repeat and create additional views named and filtered for Started and Complete
- Create a new view called All Tasks, set to it Default View and use is equal to filter against Task Status but leave filter option blank. (This creates a ‘clear’ default view – this is to replace the default ‘Calendar view’ which would show duplicate values if used)
Create Calendar Overlay Views
- From the menu ribbon select CALENDAR and click Calendar Overlays button
- Click New Calendar
- Add name New, select required colour from the Color drop-down
- Click Resolve new to the Web URL field to load the site and confirm (or select) the appropriate Calendar in the List menu
- Select New from List View, click Always Show and click OK
- Repeat for Started and Complete then click OK to save the Calendar Overlays
The calendar default view will now display the three views overlaid showing each category as a different colour.